- · Series A Funded
- · Award-winning data management platform (Top 10 Database Startups, CRN)
- · Fast-Growing innovative enterprise data company with massive market opportunity
- · Established Fortune 500 customers and partnerships
- · Hybrid and remote-friendly office, 401K, Unlimited PTO
We are looking for a Data Engineer who will be joining an expanding team of experienced and innovative technologists to build applications alongside, or on top of, Fluree’s data platform for our clients.
This is an opportunity to work with a high-profile and well-funded startup. This will be an individual contributor role and the entire Fluree team is there for your support. We are passionate about the products we have created and will help you succeed in every possible way. If you are ready to get your hands dirty and work with a highly motivated team then we welcome you to apply!
- Build and configure Data Pipelines in the customers cloud environment
- Work with Data ingestion and integration tool vendor and subject matter experts to install, configure, and test tool functions checks and transformation logic within the pipeline
- Advise customers on architectures, patterns, and strategies for making the best use of Fluree
- Collaborate with Fluree’s internal teams to recognize opportunities for product improvement and company growth
Requirement & Qualifications:
- Experience with data preparation and common extract/transform/load (ETL) patterns and tools
- Experience building and using data pipelines and data pipeline tools
- Experience with and knowledge of SQL
- Some experience with Python or Scala
- Some knowledge of Databricks and cluster creation/management
- Able to adapt and internalize daily processes.
- Being able to pick up on a new tool quickly and easily
- Able to work with others, as well as take on tasks and be left unsupervised.
- Able to troubleshoot issues without much supervision
- Being attentive and responsive throughout the workday