- Series A Funded
- Award-winning data management platform (Top 10 Database Startups, CRN)
- Fast-Growing innovative enterprise data company with massive market opportunity
- Established Fortune 500 customers and partnerships
- Hybrid and remote-friendly office, 401K, Unlimited PTO
Fluree is looking for solid and well grounded Application Development Manager to work closely with our client base.
- Work with customers to deploy enterprise application software onto their cloud environments
- Work with Release Manager to keep track of which versions of the software have been installed on the customer environments
- Assist customers in deploying software across environments, from development to production (and all environments in between), in-line with customer Agile CI/CD and release management processes
- Work with Release Manager to capture customer feedback, and issues, and work with Release Manager to deploy patches and hotfixes to customer installed software
- 12-15 years of relevant experience
- Must have knowledge and experience deploying complex business applications on the cloud, from independent components for presentation, application and data layers to single images running on Docker or Kubernetes
- Must have experience with at least two of the three major global Cloud service providers (Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform)
- Must understand Cloud application services and how applications can be deployed and saved within VMs, application-hosting services, managed or unmanaged database servers, etc.
- Must have knowledge and understand Cloud data lake and warehouse platforms, including AWS Elastic Map Reduce, Google Cloud Dataproc, Azure HD Insight, Databricks, Snowflake
- Must know and understand zero-trust security architectures, especially as deployed on the Cloud. Must be aware of zero-trust principles, architecture patterns and how to deliver services on micro-segmented networks.
- Must understand Cloud key and vault management services, so that application can be securely deployed within Customer’s preferred security architecture.
- Must know how to create and manage Runbooks, so that the deployment process can be applied continuously and repeatably across customer environments
- Must have extensive experience with common release management and CI/CD tools, including Jenkins, Azure DevOps, AWS CodePipeline, XL Deploy, JFrog, JIRA Agile, or other app build and deployment tools